Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Disable GDPR downloadable file for privacy requests Adobe Campaign

Community Advisor
Hi Team,

How to disable file generation for privacy requests?

For privacy requests, even though I disabled "2 Step delete request" and set the request type to delete, it still generates a downloadable file which contains PII data, is there anyway to configure the privacy request module to not generate a downloadable file? currently, a file is generated and valid for 90 days, however, is there any possibility of either disabling this feature to not generate a file or to configure the 90 day period.

I checked the serverConfig and the config<instance> file but I do not see any settings for gdpr/privacy, I only found dataPurgeDelay="90" variable under "Privacy request cleanup" which removes data from the nms:gdprRequestData for records older than 90 days.

<variables dataPurgeDelay="90" dataPurgeDelay-type="number"/>

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I created a workflow which consolidates the functionality of the privacy workflows and it speeds up data cleansing as per my business requirements. The important parts are on the green box.

Step 2 disables access to the URL on the console and step 3 removes data from the nms:gdprRequestData schema, however, I am not sure if there is a cron job in the background removing any physical files which may remain in the server? any ideas? how to prevent a file being generated in the first place? The file is generated off the database data on gdprRequestData, so cleansing this table automatically prevents file to be generated.

"$(serverUrl)+'/nms/gdpr.jssp?id='+@id"

David__Garcia_2-1626748034836.png

David__Garcia_1-1626747891955.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I created a workflow which consolidates the functionality of the privacy workflows and it speeds up data cleansing as per my business requirements. The important parts are on the green box.

Step 2 disables access to the URL on the console and step 3 removes data from the nms:gdprRequestData schema, however, I am not sure if there is a cron job in the background removing any physical files which may remain in the server? any ideas? how to prevent a file being generated in the first place? The file is generated off the database data on gdprRequestData, so cleansing this table automatically prevents file to be generated.

"$(serverUrl)+'/nms/gdpr.jssp?id='+@id"

David__Garcia_2-1626748034836.png

David__Garcia_1-1626747891955.png