Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

delivery form

Level 5

I would like to edit this fields and add a new one 

how can i do it? 

alnavarg_0-1690194076484.png

@ParthaSarathy 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So, you can create a new field in nms:delivery schema with data type as long/int64 etc as per your requirement.

Next, Go to /Administration/Configuration/Input forms/ and open Name: nms:delivery

Search for the keyword @deliveryCode

you will find the below,

<input xpath="@deliveryCode"/>
</container>
<input colspan="2" xpath="@nature"/>

After this <input colspan="2" xpath="@nature"/>,

add the below line

<input colspan="2" xpath="@yourAttribute"/>

and in starting of the input form, in the form tag <form .... you can able to see xpathsToLoad.

Here add your attribute. example, <form ............. xpathsToLoad='@yourAttribute,........'

Now when you create a new delivery, you can see the new numeric field under delivery > property > general tab

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @alnavarg ,

Do you want to add a new field in delivery property?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

So, you can create a new field in nms:delivery schema with data type as long/int64 etc as per your requirement.

Next, Go to /Administration/Configuration/Input forms/ and open Name: nms:delivery

Search for the keyword @deliveryCode

you will find the below,

<input xpath="@deliveryCode"/>
</container>
<input colspan="2" xpath="@nature"/>

After this <input colspan="2" xpath="@nature"/>,

add the below line

<input colspan="2" xpath="@yourAttribute"/>

and in starting of the input form, in the form tag <form .... you can able to see xpathsToLoad.

Here add your attribute. example, <form ............. xpathsToLoad='@yourAttribute,........'

Now when you create a new delivery, you can see the new numeric field under delivery > property > general tab

Level 5

Thanks @ParthaSarathy 

Now i would like to add a Date field 

Could you help me?

Thanks

Community Advisor

You can follow the same process, but in schema, create a attribute with with datatype as 'date' (type="date")