Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adding an instance into control panel

Level 3

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add existing instance to user's profile in Campaign Control Panel. I assigned the Product profile and gave the administration right, but still the instance is not available under Instance lists, for example: for IP whitelisting section.

Can you give me a hint what should be done here?

Thanks,

Dominik

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

I can help you with that.

To add an existing instance to a user's profile in Campaign Control Panel, you need to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Users & Security tab in the Campaign Control Panel.
  2. Click on the Profiles tab.
  3. Click on the name of the profile that you want to add the instance to.
  4. Click on the Instance lists tab.
  5. Click on the Add instance button.
  6. Enter the name of the instance that you want to add.
  7. Select the Product profile that you want to assign to the instance.
  8. Click on the Save button.

Once you have followed these steps, the instance will be added to the user's profile and will be available under the Instance lists tab.

However, if you have already assigned the Product profile and given the administration right, but still the instance is not available under Instance lists, then it is possible that the instance is not yet activated. In order to activate the instance, you need to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Instances tab in the Campaign Control Panel.
  2. Click on the name of the instance that you want to activate.
  3. Click on the Activate button.

Once you have followed these steps, the instance will be activated and will be available under the Instance lists tab.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 6

Hi @dwnuk ,

I am not able to fully understand the query, are you looking for instance under user profile?

Regards

Abhishek

Level 3

Let me try to rephrase:

I have three AC instances: dev, stage and prod. In Campaign Control Panel I want to whitelist IP addresses for all three instances, but I can only select two out of three - stage and prod is available in List instance dropdown list, but dev is not. What should I do to have dev instance available in Campaign Control Panel?

Level 6

Hi @dwnuk ,

Thanks for update. My understanding says that you can't whitelist IP at development instance from control panel hence not showing in control panel.

I have checked one video for same and seems we can only do for stage and prod instance.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/control-panel-learn/tutorials/instance-settings/allowlist-ip...

I would recommend to have a last check with adobe support team so that if needed they can get the same done from backend server.

Regards

Abhishek

Correct answer by
Level 2

I can help you with that.

To add an existing instance to a user's profile in Campaign Control Panel, you need to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Users & Security tab in the Campaign Control Panel.
  2. Click on the Profiles tab.
  3. Click on the name of the profile that you want to add the instance to.
  4. Click on the Instance lists tab.
  5. Click on the Add instance button.
  6. Enter the name of the instance that you want to add.
  7. Select the Product profile that you want to assign to the instance.
  8. Click on the Save button.

Once you have followed these steps, the instance will be added to the user's profile and will be available under the Instance lists tab.

However, if you have already assigned the Product profile and given the administration right, but still the instance is not available under Instance lists, then it is possible that the instance is not yet activated. In order to activate the instance, you need to follow these steps:

1. Go to the Instances tab in the Campaign Control Panel.
  2. Click on the name of the instance that you want to activate.
  3. Click on the Activate button.

Once you have followed these steps, the instance will be activated and will be available under the Instance lists tab.