Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Deleted workflows/campaigns

Level 8

Hi All,

Is there any possibility to track the deleted workflows/ campaigns in adobe campaign?

Regards,

Venu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The workflow here is exporting a user-configurable package def that contains objects you're interested in- e.g. campaigns in a folder- then zipping, timestamping, and sftp'ing the exported xml file. Deltas can then be tracked using diff or similar. My projects have all implemented a form of this, part of multiple layers of safeguard against accidental or malicious user behavior.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Deletion of objects? Yes, create a workflow that periodically snapshots areas of interest and tracks deltas.

Level 8

Please elaborate as i'm not getting it how to track by creating workflow.

Can you please show with an example by creating workflow and which schema/fields i have to select.

Your response will be appreciate.

Regards,

Venu

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The workflow here is exporting a user-configurable package def that contains objects you're interested in- e.g. campaigns in a folder- then zipping, timestamping, and sftp'ing the exported xml file. Deltas can then be tracked using diff or similar. My projects have all implemented a form of this, part of multiple layers of safeguard against accidental or malicious user behavior.