Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

creating new source id

Level 2

Hi,

How do I create a new source id in Adobe Campaign for a newsletter sign up? As currently I have only one and I would lie to split this so I can track different locations on where customers signs up the most.

Thanks

Tak

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

In order to track some additional parameters from your delivery, you need to make changes in the tracking click formula Admin>Platform>Options>NmsTracking_ClickFormula.
You need to add this new parameter in the click formula so that it can be then picked and received in the tracking logs.

_Shubham_Goyal__1-1665133766584.png

Br,
Shubham 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

In order to track some additional parameters from your delivery, you need to make changes in the tracking click formula Admin>Platform>Options>NmsTracking_ClickFormula.
You need to add this new parameter in the click formula so that it can be then picked and received in the tracking logs.

_Shubham_Goyal__1-1665133766584.png

Br,
Shubham 

Level 2

Hi thanks for the update.

It looks like we have made some changes already. So does this mean that we can record the extra source ids?

TakL_0-1666085574354.png

Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

If you see the desired parameter is correctly added to the formula string then you should be able to record that item in tracking logs.

Br,

Shubham

Level 2

Sorry but where do I see the tracking logs?

Thanks

Community Advisor

In Explorer view, Go to Administration>Configuration>Schema's and search there for 'trackingLogRcp'.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1666087223660.png_Shubham_Goyal__1-1666087271573.png