Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Created a new schema and then deleted it - Error message

Level 2

Hi,

I recently created a new schema and deleted it. I recreated this and was still receiving en error so deleted it again.

I am now receiving an error message that is 'unkown schema:' It seems that it has not actually deleted, however we cannot see it in the database structure anymore. Therefore, any further schema changes I am trying to do will not work as this error for that specific schema keeps popping up.

Any ideas on what to do in the situation?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Radhika,

1) Looking at error screenshot:

Reason for error was: <Element> tag of leads was closed in first line itself. It shouldn't be like that.

Define your schema like below:

<element name="lead" id="lead">

<attribute ....>

</element>

2) Try to drop table using SQL activity:

DROP TABLE <namespace>Leads

3) Once done, clear your local cache and relogin.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 3

Hi @radhikas2660960 ,

Can you post the snapshot of the error you are facing.

Thanks,

Dhanesh

Level 2
Any schema changes we now want to make are coming up with the 'unknown schema' error message. Although the Leads table is no longer in the database structure as it was deleted.

Community Advisor

Hello @radhikas2660960 ,

You mentioned that you were getting some error initially that is why you deleted and re-created the schema.

Can you please create it again and then we can look at the schema. May be there was some linking you might have done which is throwing error now because the dependency is lost

Also, Can you click on the show details button on the error dialog box to show the more details and re-share the screenshot?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

I recreated the schema and once I click 'save' i get the unknown schema error.

screenshot 2.JPG

Community Advisor
Can you please share more details to troubleshoot issue? A screenshot of the Schema XML will be helpful

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Radhika,

1) Looking at error screenshot:

Reason for error was: <Element> tag of leads was closed in first line itself. It shouldn't be like that.

Define your schema like below:

<element name="lead" id="lead">

<attribute ....>

</element>

2) Try to drop table using SQL activity:

DROP TABLE <namespace>Leads

3) Once done, clear your local cache and relogin.

Thanks.