Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Create View of a custom schema in Campaign Classic

Level 5

Hello, I want to create a folder View of a custom schema I created, but I can't because I've to create the folder of one type (Recipeint, products...) To be able to create the folder that allows me to make it a view.

Any help? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Try to do a workflow with a query and a List Update activities

alnavarg_0-1681225392901.png

Then you have your results like that

alnavarg_1-1681225446334.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @CampaignerForLife ,

You can create navigation hierarchy for your custom schema under /Administration/Configuration/Navigation hierarchies/, by this you can create a folder for the custom schema.

Refer this document to know more about navigation hierarchy 

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/classic/how-to/navigate-hierarchy-in-acv6.html

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/navigati...

Level 5

Hello, i'm not understanding this at all. I already saw the video and the page but I don't understand what i've to change. Could you go a bit deeper?

Level 5

Hello, i'm not understanding which one of the Hierarchies should I modify to be able to create my custom schema folder. Any idea? Thank you sis

54be4369007310afd450f83033623c1c

Community Advisor

Hi,

If your use case is to create a folder type ('Add a new folder') for the custom schema (say cus:Order) as below,

ParthaSarathy_0-1681221509853.png

After creating Schema cus:Order, create an input form for cus:Order.

Then, create a navigation hierarchy for cus:Order (creation of navigation hierarchy - Above mention link will guide). So that you can able to view an option to create folder of type order schema.

Once the folder is created for Order, Right click the folder > property > Restrictions tab > select the checkbox 'This folder is a view'. So that you can able to see all the data of order schema.

Level 5

I want to enable this, do you know how could I? So I can select my custom schema

CampaignerForLife_0-1681222838882.png

Correct answer by
Level 4

Try to do a workflow with a query and a List Update activities

alnavarg_0-1681225392901.png

Then you have your results like that

alnavarg_1-1681225446334.png