Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Create a pre defined filter

Level 3

Hi community,

I need to create a pre-defined filter for those who are subscribed to a particular newsletter. Is it possible if so can some one help me with the conditions ? 

Eg: If recipient named: PR and ABC has subscribed to a newsletter named 'Sports' i have to create a pre defined filter so that i can filter them in the recipient folder according to their subscription

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sreevarshini-P ,

Navigate to /Profiles and Targets > Predefined filters > Add and you can give your condition to fetch recipients who had subscribed to sports newsletter

ParthaSarathy_0-1685353317717.png

Another way is to create a query, and give the condition to fetch recipients who had subscribed to sports newsletter, and in right side you can see 'save' option to save it as predefined filter.

ParthaSarathy_1-1685353428454.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sreevarshini-P ,

Navigate to /Profiles and Targets > Predefined filters > Add and you can give your condition to fetch recipients who had subscribed to sports newsletter

ParthaSarathy_0-1685353317717.png

Another way is to create a query, and give the condition to fetch recipients who had subscribed to sports newsletter, and in right side you can see 'save' option to save it as predefined filter.

ParthaSarathy_1-1685353428454.png

Level 3

Hi @ParthaSarathy 

I also found that there is a Out of box filter named BY Subscription. We can filter out the recipient in that also. But thank you for that quick response 

SreevarshiniP_0-1685417823474.png