Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Confirm one time recurring delivery

Level 2

Hello,
In my workflow I want to send a recurring delvery so that it only has to be confirmed the first time it is sent. Is this possible or do I always have to confirm each sending?

Thanks in advance @Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yansu ,

If you had enabled 'Confirm the delivery before sending' in delivery property's Approval tab, then each time it will ask for 'confirmation pending'.

So, for the first time run alone keep it enabled, run the workflow, analyze and confirm the delivery, and come to your workflow again, disable the checkbox of 'Confirm the delivery before sending' in delivery property and Restart your workflow.ParthaSarathy_0-1690359622542.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yansu ,

If you had enabled 'Confirm the delivery before sending' in delivery property's Approval tab, then each time it will ask for 'confirmation pending'.

So, for the first time run alone keep it enabled, run the workflow, analyze and confirm the delivery, and come to your workflow again, disable the checkbox of 'Confirm the delivery before sending' in delivery property and Restart your workflow.ParthaSarathy_0-1690359622542.png

Level 2

my doubt now is that I want to do it with a shceduler, so I would like it to be automatic, is there any way?

Community Advisor

@yansu , anyways your requirement is to confirm the very first delivery alone by navigating to the campaign, So, Once you confirmed the first delivery, you can go to the targeting workflows > Recurring delivery activity and disable the checkbox, and restart the workflow. After that there wont be any issues though it was scheduled.