Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Conditionally limit records

Level 2

Hi,

I've got a split in my workflow and from this split I've got 5 subsets which are linked to the deliveries. Now i want to limit the records in the subsets with 20%, but only if the amount of records is higher than 100. Otherwise if there are only 5 records it will still take 20% from it and then no one will get an email. 

I tried doing this per subset with a test acitivity but that didn't work. So I'm starting to think that JavaScript is the only solution for this. Only my JavaScript skills are not adept enough to fix this. 

Is JavaScript the only way this will work or are there other ways to make this work? Please help me out :)!

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi @J2021 ,

You can use test activity before your split activity, and only pass it through if recCount is more than 100

recordCount.png

In condition put vars.reccount >100

False condition, you can route to another flow. Hope this helps

Regards,

Level 2

Hey! @InMo

Thank you for your answer. Sadly it doesn't help me. Because into the split the records will always be greater than 100. I need the check to be on the subsets of the split. And if it is yes than it needs to take 20%.

Kind regards,