Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Compute Delivery Code from TargetData

Level 2

I need to include a variable from the TargetData in my deliveryCode or deliveryLabel so that I can use this to exclude the recipeint from the workflow at a later date. 

eg. Identify if the target recipient has recieved an email with variable X in the last 7 days

The variable X is based on where they may have been on our website, it can vary a lot, and I do not want to have mutliple templates, but a single continous one. 

I though I could compute the Delivery code with the variable X, that I could then use to exclude the recipient in my workflow.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Follow these steps, assuming nms:recipient is recipient table:

1. Alter nms:broadLogRcp, adding sql field 'variableX'
  2. Alter target mapping mapRecipient, adding variableX to storage. Source field is [targetData/variableX]
  3. In future campaign workflows add condition 'broadlogrcp does not exist such as variableX=y'

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kimh76108924 ,

You can compute delivery code and label by navigating to delivery property > Analysis (tab) > check the checkboxes 

Analusis 2.PNG

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Follow these steps, assuming nms:recipient is recipient table:

1. Alter nms:broadLogRcp, adding sql field 'variableX'
  2. Alter target mapping mapRecipient, adding variableX to storage. Source field is [targetData/variableX]
  3. In future campaign workflows add condition 'broadlogrcp does not exist such as variableX=y'

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @kimh76108924,

Was any of the given solutions helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa