Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Compute Delivery Code from TargetData

Level 2

I need to include a variable from the TargetData in my deliveryCode or deliveryLabel so that I can use this to exclude the recipeint from the workflow at a later date. 

eg. Identify if the target recipient has recieved an email with variable X in the last 7 days

The variable X is based on where they may have been on our website, it can vary a lot, and I do not want to have mutliple templates, but a single continous one. 

I though I could compute the Delivery code with the variable X, that I could then use to exclude the recipient in my workflow.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Follow these steps, assuming nms:recipient is recipient table:

1. Alter nms:broadLogRcp, adding sql field 'variableX'
  2. Alter target mapping mapRecipient, adding variableX to storage. Source field is [targetData/variableX]
  3. In future campaign workflows add condition 'broadlogrcp does not exist such as variableX=y'

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @kimh76108924 ,

You can compute delivery code and label by navigating to delivery property > Analysis (tab) > check the checkboxes 

Analusis 2.PNG

Regards,

ParthaSarathy S

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Follow these steps, assuming nms:recipient is recipient table:

1. Alter nms:broadLogRcp, adding sql field 'variableX'
  2. Alter target mapping mapRecipient, adding variableX to storage. Source field is [targetData/variableX]
  3. In future campaign workflows add condition 'broadlogrcp does not exist such as variableX=y'

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @kimh76108924,

Was any of the given solutions helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa