Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can you have multiple assignees for approval within a workflow?

Level 1

Currently we have a process where if our record count exceeds a certain value, an email will get sent to the general login account and every user has to log out of their own account to log into this one to approve the exceeded count.

Is there a way to have multiple assignees, but only need one user to approve this step?

We don't need multiple users to approve one workflow, we just want to have multiple users so then anyone can approve this step.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @madisonditullio 

You can create an operator group with your selected users and then assign this operator group to the approval activity. This way all the users in the operator group will get the notification and anyone can approve the process.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @madisonditullio 

You can create an operator group with your selected users and then assign this operator group to the approval activity. This way all the users in the operator group will get the notification and anyone can approve the process.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 1

This worked! Thanks @Manoj_Kumar_ 

I did have to grant access rights to those people for that operator group in order to approve but other than that it works!

Thank you