Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can we use on a workflow variables used on a previous email ?

Level 2

Hello Experts,

In a workflow, I created variable that i use on my email. That part was easy.

In another workflow, i count how many email one user received but to be really accurate, i need to check how many email he received based on variable I used on that email. Is it possible ?

If yes, how and where can I find variables used on an email sent previously ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Alex

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Alex,

In the Delivery logs schema - try XML memo data in the Advanced fields containing <your variable name>

But this will take some time. Once you have the data you can try optimizing your query further.

Thank you

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Alex,

In the Delivery logs schema - try XML memo data in the Advanced fields containing <your variable name>

But this will take some time. Once you have the data you can try optimizing your query further.

Thank you

Level 7

It would be in the XML memo (data) but of the delivery of the broadLogRcp. Something like this:

Heku__0-1713966901979.png

Hope this helps.

If you want to ensure that the variable is used in the HTML content you can check my reply to this question: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/how-to-get-html-co...