Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Can we change Branding name for Mirror page and External tracking URL after subdomain delegation

Level 2

Hi Team,

During our project onboarding, one of our clients asked me to change the branding name for the Adobe-generated Mirror page and External tracking URL after subdomain delegation. 

Kindly help me quickly and suggest any suitable solution.

Eg:
t.xxx.domain.com - > tracking.xxx.domain.com

m.xxx.domain.com -> web.xxx.domain.com

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi Team,

Can any of you please respond to this as soon as possible?

Community Advisor

Hi @ignatius_dilip 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/campaign-classic/using/transactional-messaging/configure-...

You can follow this example. It's for the message center but applicable for marketing instance.

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Community Advisor

Hello @ignatius_dilip I wouldn't recommend using tracking as subdomain. Some Adblockers will think it as a advertisement tracking and will block it.

Also, if you want to change your sub domain to something else you can first update the DNS.

You can find more details here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/control-panel/using/subdomains-and-certificates/delegate-...

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

I would not recommend the client to use tracking. This is just an example. 

My question was, can we change the brand URL's as per the organization's branding

These are the generated records after the subdomain.

t.xxx.domain.com => brand.xxx.domain.com

m.xxx.domain.com => web.xxx.domain.com

Community Advisor

@ignatius_dilip,

I misunderstood the initial questions. I thought you were asking about multi branding configuration.

I don't think Adobe will accept to change the generated records as it's their naming convention and it's allowing them to have an automated process for subdomains delegation 

DavidKangni_0-1721679870320.png

Please check with Adobe Support.  

Thanks,

David

David Kangni