Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can't create input form

Level 3

Hello, Im trying to create a new input form for a custom node that I will add to our workflows. But for some reason I can't even add a 

<input xpath="@label"/>

marting66652718_1-1675762547773.png

I get this error:

marting66652718_2-1675762599812.png

So Im not sure what is wrong?

And when I preview I can't see anything:

marting66652718_3-1675762630041.png

Best Regards,

Martin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @marting66652718 ,

Make sure you have updated the database structure (Tools > Advanced > Update database structure) disconnect and reconnect.

Make sure the name of input form is same as schema name. Eg, if schema name is abc:test, then input form name also be abc:test (Or cross check entity-schema attribute of the <form> element is same as the schema name. eg, <form entity-schema="abc:test" ... )

And cross check in your schema, the attribute's name is 'label'.

If everything is correct, try clear cache > disconnect and reconnect > preview the input form again

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @marting66652718 ,

Make sure you have updated the database structure (Tools > Advanced > Update database structure) disconnect and reconnect.

Make sure the name of input form is same as schema name. Eg, if schema name is abc:test, then input form name also be abc:test (Or cross check entity-schema attribute of the <form> element is same as the schema name. eg, <form entity-schema="abc:test" ... )

And cross check in your schema, the attribute's name is 'label'.

If everything is correct, try clear cache > disconnect and reconnect > preview the input form again

Level 3

Hi! Thank you for the answer. It was as easy as this: 

My attribute 'label' was named 'title' in the schema. Im ashamed to admit it, but that was it haha... Thank you!

Best regards,

Martin