Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Call NLWS function to load delivery, in order to execute PrepareMessage from a soap request?

Level 2

Hello everyone, 

I'm wondering if there is a way to execute the following JavaScript Syntaxes using a soap request from SOAP UI?

delivery = NLWS.nmsdelivery.load(XXX);

delivery.PrepareMessage;

Much appreciated,

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Othboury,

Yes, it's possible to use a SOAP request for this request. You need to get the delivery schema WSDL and then you can use the PrepareMessage request.

DavidKangni_0-1648142746509.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Level 2

Thanks sfor your reply.

I've actually tried to do so, but as the PrepareMessage() requires, I have to load the delivery first using "NLWS.nmsdelivery.load(XXX)" and as you know both PrepareMessage and load are Javascript fucntions, which I'm currently enable to pass inside the soap envelop (I can't find a way to insert Javascript code inside SOAP XML under the entity tag).

If you could give me an example on how the call is executed, It would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Administrator

Hi @Othboury,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa