Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Are there any parameters available to prevent execution of transactional delivery node from within template JavaScript?

Level 1

I'm in a pinch and am looking for a way to prevent/cancel execution of a delivery node (transactional) using JavaScript/EJS in ACC, from within the template itself if a specific set of conditions are met.  Where can I find information on the methods and properties available for this from within a delivery node?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The throw() and logError() functions are unavailable at the MTA for some reason.

Campaign allows you to modify the message object though, and will use the modifications. So just trash it

<% if (ctx.pleaseFail == '1') message = 1; %>

Sending <ctx><pleaseFail>1</pleaseFail></ctx> in payload will fail that message.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

The throw() and logError() functions are unavailable at the MTA for some reason.

Campaign allows you to modify the message object though, and will use the modifications. So just trash it

<% if (ctx.pleaseFail == '1') message = 1; %>

Sending <ctx><pleaseFail>1</pleaseFail></ctx> in payload will fail that message.

Thanks,

-Jon