Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe reporting tables

Level 2

Email deliveries are happening via my MTA server, and I need to sync the stats with adobe reporting, what table do I need to refer for insertion so that the stats start showing up in UI? Any specific one under broadlog? I manually inserted few values in Recipient delivery log table, but it stats didn't show up on reports. Here's the flow in campaign classic where I am looking for the stats : "open delivered mail->select summary tab->delivery option(Right top)->Non-deliverables and bounces".

Could someone please help...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

This out of the box report use cube - Delivery and tracking statistics to create data and show the result. 

This cube use Delivery and tracking statistics (nms:deliveryLogStats) Schema to fetch data . 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi ,

This out of the box report use cube - Delivery and tracking statistics to create data and show the result. 

This cube use Delivery and tracking statistics (nms:deliveryLogStats) Schema to fetch data . 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks,

Level 2
Hi @kapil. Instead of going via import work-flow route, I manually inserted new entry in nmsbroadlogmsg table with mailbox full error against soft bounce event code, based on msgId, inserted similar kind of record in nmsbroadlogrcp with other details like success / failure and deliveryID. Now my expectation was in the background Adobe's job would insert the related entries in nmsdeliverylogstats but that wasn't the case, as a result UI didn't had the related reporting. Could you please suggest where am I going wrong and my understanding with the flow is correct? I did vice versa as well... like inserting first in nmsbroadlogrcp followed by nmsbroadlogmsg, but didn't succeed.