Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic: Outlook emails are not receiving to specific email IDs but showing SENT status

Level 3

Hi Team,

For one of our recent bulk email campaign, we are able to see SENT status for our own ORG based outlook emails IDs but not received to our INBOX(able to receive the same campaign email to our Gmail IDs).

After sometime, we have executed the same delivery again to our ORG email IDs and we have received the same email to our INBOX. No issue if we executed the same for 2 -3 times.

Emails were not delivered to JUNK box too during the first time. We don't see any issue in the  deliverable management as well.

What could be the issue for not receiving when we executed during first time in bulk even the status shows as sent?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @RP08 

As I mentioned earlier, Your organization is using some email security platforms.

What these platforms do is intercept the email before reaching your inbox try to read the emails and click on the links to avoid possible malware and phishing attacks.

If these platforms find anything suspicious they block the emails and they don't reach your inbox. But since Adobe is tracking all the clicks, you can see the clicks and opens in AC.

Let me know if this helps.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @RP08 

Check if your org is using any kind of email security software look Proofpoint. Maybe it is blocked there.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Thank you for the response. 

Sure but we are seeing "OPEN" as well thought email has not even reached to the email box. How is it possible?

Administrator

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_,

Can you please help @RP08 further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @RP08 

As I mentioned earlier, Your organization is using some email security platforms.

What these platforms do is intercept the email before reaching your inbox try to read the emails and click on the links to avoid possible malware and phishing attacks.

If these platforms find anything suspicious they block the emails and they don't reach your inbox. But since Adobe is tracking all the clicks, you can see the clicks and opens in AC.

Let me know if this helps.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn