Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

add two condition in sysFilter

Level 2

Hi Team,

Any one help me how to add two conditions in my sysFilter?

Example : hasNamedRight('admin') and hasNamedRight('testGroup') both the group mean allow.

how to use the Logical operator in sysFilter   

@ParthaSarathy 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kumar_27 ,

Use boolOperator="OR" inside the condition tag.

Example, Below sysFilter will allow read access to the data for only the operators who have either admin or testGroup named rights assigned,

<element autopk="true" label="My Schema" name="mySchema">

<sysFilter name="readAccess">
   <condition boolOperator="OR" enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=true" expr="TRUE"/>
   <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('testGroup')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
  </sysFilter>

Reference document:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/schema-r...

• boolOperator (string): if several <conditions> are defined within the same <sysfilter> element, this attribute lets you combine them. By default, the logical link is between <condition> elements is “AND”. The “@boolOperator” attribute lets you combine “OR” and “AND” type links.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Kumar_27 ,

Use boolOperator="OR" inside the condition tag.

Example, Below sysFilter will allow read access to the data for only the operators who have either admin or testGroup named rights assigned,

<element autopk="true" label="My Schema" name="mySchema">

<sysFilter name="readAccess">
   <condition boolOperator="OR" enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=true" expr="TRUE"/>
   <condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('testGroup')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
  </sysFilter>

Reference document:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/schema-r...

• boolOperator (string): if several <conditions> are defined within the same <sysfilter> element, this attribute lets you combine them. By default, the logical link is between <condition> elements is “AND”. The “@boolOperator” attribute lets you combine “OR” and “AND” type links.