Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Add checkbox in predefined filter

Level 4

Hi,

Please let me know how can I add predefined filter for gender, it means if I checked male then it should show all records related to male gender only.

Example: highlighted in bleow screenshot.

tejashriw155148_0-1610026776719.png

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Hi @tejashriw155148 ,
You can create male and female checkbox for recipient list with this steps,
step1: Data Schema
In the extended recipient schema, create 2 attributes @male and @female with data type as boolean.
Give default value as 'Yes' and followed by a condition expr="@gender=1" for male and expr="@gender=2" for female.
(After updating DB structure, For cross verification, you can create a workflow query as @male=yes and check it is fetching all male gender successfully.)
Step2: Pre-defined filter
Duplicate 'byNameOrEmail' predefined filter.
In General tab, Make the filtering condition for newly created attribute @male and @female.
In Parameter tab, Check the checkbox 'Default filter for associated document type'
In Form tab,
 <form colcount="4">
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@lastName"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@email"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@male"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@female"/>
 </form>
In Preview tab, we can see how it is rendering and you can validate for male and female checkbox.

Regards,
ParthaSarathy S

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

By adding a custom filter in the settings tab.

Currently last name and email are predefined, you can add a search box i guess so, not sure on the check box functionality.

Level 7

Hi @tejashriw155148 :

You can create your custom filter , save it and label as per your choice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 3.20.37 pm.png

 Once saved, you can select it from the filters option .

Thanks.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Hi @tejashriw155148 ,
You can create male and female checkbox for recipient list with this steps,
step1: Data Schema
In the extended recipient schema, create 2 attributes @male and @female with data type as boolean.
Give default value as 'Yes' and followed by a condition expr="@gender=1" for male and expr="@gender=2" for female.
(After updating DB structure, For cross verification, you can create a workflow query as @male=yes and check it is fetching all male gender successfully.)
Step2: Pre-defined filter
Duplicate 'byNameOrEmail' predefined filter.
In General tab, Make the filtering condition for newly created attribute @male and @female.
In Parameter tab, Check the checkbox 'Default filter for associated document type'
In Form tab,
 <form colcount="4">
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@lastName"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@email"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@male"/>
   <input noTransaction="true" xpath="@female"/>
 </form>
In Preview tab, we can see how it is rendering and you can validate for male and female checkbox.

Regards,
ParthaSarathy S

Administrator

Hi @tejashriw155148,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa