Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

ACC SMTP- List unsubscribe

Level 2

Hi Team,

Hope you and your loved ones are safe and sound amidst this pandemic.

We are using below syntax in the SMTP Tab of the Delivery, but are still unable to see the list unsubscribe option in Gmail.

List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:unsubscribe@somedomain.com>, <http://somedomain.com/user/unsubscribe/?sid=abcdefg>

The email is delivered with no errors but the option of list unsubscribe is not available in the Gmail UI. Also to add, we are able to see the details of the list unsubscribe as expected in the view original message option of Gmail.

Are we missing out on any of the configuration at ACC end. Do we also need to make any additional changes in the config file etc.

Thanks & Regards
Navin
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @msnavin 

Like I mentioned sometimes it might now work because of poor IP reputation. Since you are using DEV instance the IP is not warmed up. Could you test the same header in PROD?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @msnavin 

What content you are using the the HTML body?

Can you just write a dummy text and check it again on Yahoo/Outlook(Web)? 

Somtimes it might not work because of poor IP reputation even if it is set up correctly.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ 

Thank you for your quick revert.

We are using Dev instance and are executing the Template using a sample Subject Line and HTML Body both as "Test List Unsubscribe functionality"

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @msnavin 

Like I mentioned sometimes it might now work because of poor IP reputation. Since you are using DEV instance the IP is not warmed up. Could you test the same header in PROD?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ 

As suggested, we did the test on the PROD and we are now able to see the Unsubscribe option appearing on the emails.

It appears to be reputation issue in the lower environments.

Thank you very much for your kind support.

Thanks & Regards

Navin M. S.

Level 3

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ @ @msnavin,
I have also a similar use case, where we have added List-Unsubscribe One Click code in SMTP headers ,but still we are not able to see the "Unsubscribe" link in the Gmail for the test mail sent.

Can you please help here or share your use case details.

Thanks