Expand my Community achievements bar.

[EVENT] Adobe Audience Manager Community Meetup | September 13 | Bengaluru, India

Level 10

Artboard 1.png

We are pleased to announce the first Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Campaign Community Meetup at Bengaluru, intending to bring together bright and vivid users for product-centric discussions that can help to foster learning, exchange ideas and interact in an informal atmosphere and later discuss them on the Audience Manager and Campaign Community.

Join us on 13th September 2019 to get in-depth knowledge on Adobe Audience Manager.

REGISTER YOURSELF!

5 Replies

Level 1

Hi Team,

I am not getting country option during submission so can't register .So please help me with it.

Thanks

Sameer

Level 1

Hi Team,

I am also not getting country option during registration(Giving error as "Could not retrieve a list of countries due to repeated network errors") , Hence unable to register please help.

Thanks

Sunil

Level 10

Hey ssahu007 & sameerk93593421 ,

Thanks for letting us know. Our team is looking into it and we'll get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
Gaurang

Level 1

Hi, I have attended this meetup recently. Can you please advice where i can find the presentation copy for audience manager.

Level 10

Meetup_Picture1_v2.png

Thanks for being a part of the Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Campaign Meetup

For the benefit of all, Please find attached the meetup slide decks with this post. Also here is the link for all event day pictures -

http://bit.ly/2nQbDiw