Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Which Product to Create a Customer Profile/Persona?

Level 1

Hi there,

I am looking to purchase/get a free trial of Adobe software that would allow me to put together customer profiles.

My company has data in multiple places and I need a way to organize that data in one place to get a "360 degree view" of our current and past customers.

Which Adobe product will specifically help me do that?

Thanks for the help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) helps you bring your audience data assets together, making it easy to collect commercially relevant information about site visitors, create marketable segments, and serve targeted advertising and content to the right audience. Furthermore, Audience Manager offers easy tag deployment and management with robust data collection, control, and protection.

Is the intention while you're trying to maintain a "360 degree view" of all the customers.

If you are interested in licensing AAM or want a demo of AAM. We would recommend to get in touch with our sales team through this form Adobe Experience Cloud | Sales Inquiries.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

That sounds the most like our Adobe Audience Manager product. I'll move this post to that community so you can hear from our experts on that product.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) helps you bring your audience data assets together, making it easy to collect commercially relevant information about site visitors, create marketable segments, and serve targeted advertising and content to the right audience. Furthermore, Audience Manager offers easy tag deployment and management with robust data collection, control, and protection.

Is the intention while you're trying to maintain a "360 degree view" of all the customers.

If you are interested in licensing AAM or want a demo of AAM. We would recommend to get in touch with our sales team through this form Adobe Experience Cloud | Sales Inquiries.

Thanks,