Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Share a segment with Cross device Profiles to DSP destination

Level 2

Hi,

Can I share a segment with "All Cross Device" profile merge rule to a DSP(server to server) Destination?

My Usecase is -- I have data in my datalake, which I have to push them to DSP destination from AAM. Is this possible?

Thanks

Avinash 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The  "All Cross Device" profile merge is most appropriate for People Based Destinations rather than DSPs  (which are device based).

Normally, it is recommended to use Last Auth + Device Graph to maximise DSP reach and instant cross-device qualification at the DSP end.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Hello,

As long as there are no conflicting data export controls or GDPR concerns between the segment and destination, there shouldn't be any problem sharing the segment. I would check the profile merge rule & the data source of the segment, and make sure there are no conflicts with your particular destination.

Here is our documentation outlining the various types of data export labels for destinations & data sources: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/features/data-export-controls.ht...

Thanks,

Curtis

Level 2

Hi @curtiso ,

Thanks for the response.  I am good with the data restrictions part. The issue I am having is, the data ingested from the data lake is  All Cross Device Profiles, and when I shared with the DSP(server-to-server) destination. The segment sharable audience is 0. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Employee

Thanks for clarifying your issue! Would you be able to submit a support case with your Organization ID and the segment name you're trying to share included in the details section? We can work with you in the ticket to investigate further and look for any specific configuration issues in your instance.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

The  "All Cross Device" profile merge is most appropriate for People Based Destinations rather than DSPs  (which are device based).

Normally, it is recommended to use Last Auth + Device Graph to maximise DSP reach and instant cross-device qualification at the DSP end.