Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Audience manager Data not Visible

Level 2

Hello team,

I have uploaded a sample customer data file from Profiles and Audiences. The file has been successfully uploaded with 8 data as shown in the graph in Profile and Audiences.

However I do not see the data in Audience Manager and neither the traits or segments created on these data sources return any value. The Profile and Audiences show "Collecting Data". It has been 1 day since the activity has been done.

Am I doing something wrong here? Please help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you've uploaded data in the Profiles and Audiences interface, it should show in your AAM instance. The Marketing Cloud UI is essentially a skin for Audience Manager. I wonder if there might be an issue with the provisioning for your account. Can you send me a private message with your AAM subdomain or PID and your Marketing Cloud IMS org ID or name? I want to look up your account and ensure everything is linked appropriately. If you could also send me the name of the audience where you uploaded the data, I can check to see if I can see it inside your AAM instance.

Cheers,
Jantzen 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

If you've uploaded data in the Profiles and Audiences interface, it should show in your AAM instance. The Marketing Cloud UI is essentially a skin for Audience Manager. I wonder if there might be an issue with the provisioning for your account. Can you send me a private message with your AAM subdomain or PID and your Marketing Cloud IMS org ID or name? I want to look up your account and ensure everything is linked appropriately. If you could also send me the name of the audience where you uploaded the data, I can check to see if I can see it inside your AAM instance.

Cheers,
Jantzen 

Level 10

Hi,

Are you still having an issue with your data not showing in Audience Manager?

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 2

Hi,

Why will I see the data loaded via Profile and Segments inside AAM? Aren't they having different DB's? Is the AAM's DB syched with Profile and Audience and keep all the data ?

Level 10

Sorry, my explanation was unclear. Anything done inside of the Audience Library interface will show up in the AAM interface. The Customer Attributes interface is separate from AAM. When data is uploaded via Customer Attributes, the data is stored separately and Analytics and Target can subscribe to it.

Level 10

Hi,

Did you still need assistance with this question? If not, was there a reply that you'd like to mark as correct?

Cheers,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi,

I'm moving this thread to the new Adobe Audience Manager community. Feel free to seek inputs, contribute and learn about AAM best practices there.

Best,

Gaurang