Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Xamarin application analytical tool requirement

Level 1

I'm currently analyzing suitable analytical tool for our Xamarin mobile application (Android and iOS). Could you please share the below requested details?

Questions 

Adobe Analytics

Do we have Xamarin Support? 

Can we do the user journey? 

Can we use the details from App Store and Play store ( like number unique upload and downloads) in your tool? 

Can we measure performance for mobile app? 

Can we track the Grow monthly active users? 

Can we track Push Notifications rate ( e.g.  view rate etc)? 

1 Reply

Level 2

Hi Rathnakumar, 

Adobe Analytics isn't having any OOTB integration for any of the app development environments. What you instead need to do is integrate Adobe Experience Platform Mobile SDK into the app codebase. Check this link:

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/ There is support available for a wide variety of environments including Flutter, Unity and Xamarin. 

Once you integrate the SDK into the app, you can easily track user journeys, push notifications, in -app messaging etc.  as mentioned in the link below:

https://aep-sdks.gitbook.io/docs/using-mobile-extensions/adobe-analytics-mobile-services

In regards to getting the app store data like no. of downloads and uploads unfortunately this is the limitation of the App/Play Store. But you can use Adobe Analytics Data Source services to manually upload the data. It works like a lookup file where you have a key against which you upload a metadata file that can be downloaded from the App/Play store. I have worked on an application to automate ingesting files into Adobe Analytics via the data source route. You can hit me on ritesh@thelearningproject.in if you need more details. 

Hope the above answers your queries. Let me know if you'd like more details.

Regards,

Ritesh Gupta

www.thelearningproject.in