Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Workspace - Dates

Level 2

Hi,

I am showing a free form table with the rolling date range of End of Current day minus 8 days and End of Current day minus 1 day.  My goal is to show the data for the prior 7 days whenever the report is opened.  However, it keeps on showing 8 days with the 8th day showing all zeros.  For example, today it is showing 6/24 - 7/1 with 6/24 zeros for all metrics (visits, orders, revenue).  I'd expect it to only show 6/24 - 6/1.  I tried doing the show selected cells only but that did not refresh on subsequent days, it stayed with the dates I selected as visible only.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

can you paste a screenshot of the table?

there might be at least 2 reasons why you see the 8th day as item:

- some segments with visitor scope using a date range as definition

- metrics or calculated metrics that use information from outside the desired date range (and based on "reporting window", which is bigger than the selected date range ...)

therefore, a screenshot of the table as well as some information about the used segments/metrics (if not default ones) would be helpful. you can obfuscate any sensitive data (names and numbers) if needed ...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

can you paste a screenshot of the table?

there might be at least 2 reasons why you see the 8th day as item:

- some segments with visitor scope using a date range as definition

- metrics or calculated metrics that use information from outside the desired date range (and based on "reporting window", which is bigger than the selected date range ...)

therefore, a screenshot of the table as well as some information about the used segments/metrics (if not default ones) would be helpful. you can obfuscate any sensitive data (names and numbers) if needed ...

Employee

I would suggest you raise ticket with Adobe Client Care by dropping an email to clientcare@adobe.com . You need to provide the company details and steps to replicate in the email so that team can review and provide the observation.