Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Workspace Copy/Paste to Excel Issue

Level 2

When I copy data from a Workspace table and try to paste it into Excel it is not pasting correctly. It seems to paste percentages instead of the raw number.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I know this was an issue a few weeks/months back, but seems to be back. It worked as expected this morning and do see any reported maintenance/issues documented in the system status portal.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @BrendanLo1 

can you describe how you proceed when you are copying data? Through the right-click context menu, through Ctrl+C, ...

Also, which kind of data are you trying to copy+paste?

I quickly tried with download as CSV file and that looked ok.

Cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 2

Confirming that this is still an open issue.

This is just a simple selection of cells from a Workspace table and using keyboard shortcuts to copy/paste. Again, this typically works as expected, but have experienced this issue a few weeks/months back, which was resolved after a few days. For some reason it seems to paste the percent to total opposed to raw value.

Workspace (copy)

BrendanLo1_0-1727279194492.png

Excel (paste result)

BrendanLo1_2-1727279573940.png

Fully aware of other capabilities such as Report Builder and downloading a CSV. This is just a quick solution for a specific use case.

Community Advisor

In that case I would say double-check with support. Little the community can help you with (except confirming)

Cheers from Switzerland!

Level 5

Hey @BrendanLo1 

Exporting the data as a CSV file can help avoid formatting issues like those experienced during copy-paste operations.

workspace.jpg

This might definitely help you!

Thanks

Level 1

Hi, I have the same problem.

I have always copied the data directly from an Adobe Analytics panel (ctrl+c) and paste it in Excel without any problem.

However, now when I paste the data in Excel the dots "." and commas "," change from what I see in Excel. I mean, the dots become commas.

Adobe Analytics Excel.png