Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Why custom success events are NOT appearing and taking time to load properly in the report suite?

Level 3

Why custome success events are NOT appearing in the report suite? It is still in loading format. Taking long time to appear. Is everyone is facing the same? This is happening for all report suites. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey, yes I faced the same issue today, couldn't enable any events as the screen was taking so long to load, thought it was only me. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @RP08, I did checked in couple of report suites for few of the custom success events. I don't see any issue. Also, i don't see any issue minor or major incident report in adobe status. If you are still facing the issue, log a ticket with adobe would be good step to start.

Community Advisor

Are these new Custom Events that you have just configured and turned on? Or long running Events?

If they are new, I've noticed that there is usually a significant delay...

Like @Krishna_Musku I am not seeing any issues in my data either... 

If they are established events, have you tested the implementation to make sure that the events are in fact being sent to the tracking correctly?

Community Advisor

@RP08 Yes, forgot to mention. As @Jennifer_Dungan mentioned, If it's newly configured event there will be a delay. Try testing the already existing events.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey, yes I faced the same issue today, couldn't enable any events as the screen was taking so long to load, thought it was only me. 

Employee

Hi everyone, this is a known issue that Engineering is working on.

I'll try to update here when it has been resolved.

Sincerely,

Ali

Community Advisor

Oh so it's more than the "standard" delay.. good to know. Thank you for letting us know @alibrahi 

Employee

You're most welcome everyone.

This is now fixed, I confirmed internally as well:

alibrahi_0-1689370538842.png

Sincerely,

Ali