Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Whitelisting Adobe Data Warehouse IPs

Level 1

Hello,

We want to receive a feed from Adobe data warehouse which can be sent only over FTP. So on the target side we would want to white list certain IP range to receive the data on a regular basis. We got the IP address information from here IP addresses used in the Adobe Analytics Cloud which has 1000's of IP addresses to open. We would want to narrow down the list as opening up such a wide range of IP addresses raises some security concerns on the target environment.

Is there any way this list can be narrowed down so that we can white list for that specific IP address range?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

It is recommended to have all the blocks whitelisted.

However, if you want to just do some, then go for the London blocks. Your company is actually in London data center.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear

Community Advisor

You do not need to whitelist them all, only the ones related to your Data Center. But you need to whitelist all the ones from your Data Center.

Level 1

Thanks. Do you know how we can find the region on which the data center is hosted or the data center related IP's?

Community Advisor

Dear

Hi. I am on the same boat. We're working on petco.com . Can you check and let me know the location specific data centers? Thanks!

Level 1

The public URL is www.avis.co.uk

Please let us know how do you check for the data center related IP's?

Community Advisor

Dear

Your Data Center is d1.sc.omtrdc.net mapped on San Jose.

You now need to exclude the IP addresses related to San Jose.

Thank You

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

It is recommended to have all the blocks whitelisted.

However, if you want to just do some, then go for the London blocks. Your company is actually in London data center.

-Hyder