Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024-2025 Adobe Analytics Champion Program are open!
SOLVED

Where can I see Real Time Reports?

Level 2

Now that the Reports section has sunset from Analytics, where do we access Real Time Reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can find the real-time reports in Workspace

Workspace - Reports - Engagement - Real-Time

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 11.15.35 AM.png

You can find more info regarding the Reports & Analytics: End-of-Life here: https://express.adobe.com/page/6WnF8JK6IRDhf/

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can find the real-time reports in Workspace

Workspace - Reports - Engagement - Real-Time

Screen Shot 2023-07-11 at 11.15.35 AM.png

You can find more info regarding the Reports & Analytics: End-of-Life here: https://express.adobe.com/page/6WnF8JK6IRDhf/

Level 2

Hi Krishna, yes I know it belonged to the Reports section. Now the section itself has been removed from the Menu. Looking forward to find it's(real-time reports) new placement soon!

Raseshwari_1-1689169383001.png

EDIT: It doesn't belong to the left panel workspace section either. As Jennifer pointed, I might have to connect with the system admin to regain that access!

Community Advisor

Reports hasn't been sunset yet (that will happen in Dec 2023), but perhaps your admin has removed access now to prevent people from relying on creating reports there that won't work in a few months... 

Do you have "Reports" in the Workspace Menu?

Jennifer_Dungan_0-1689088538903.png

You can find "Real-Time" here under Engagement... 

If that option is also missing for you, it sounds like Adobe may have to create a new way to access?? As far as I know, the Real-Time reports aren't going away... 

I also suggest you up-vote this idea to bring Real Time reporting into Workspace: 
https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-ideas/real-time-displays-in-aa-work... 

Level 2

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for responding.

Yes the option is now missing in the menu. Hence the question! 

Raseshwari_0-1689169048301.png

Also thanks for sharing the up-vote link. AA Workspace definitely needs to include real-time reporting, now that the Reports section is starting to sunset.

Community Advisor

Yes, I saw that it was missing from your menu, I was asking about the left menu inside of Workspaces... what @Krishna_Musku showed above... 

That might be tied to the same permissions... if you can't get access in either way, you may need to ask your system admin about granting you access again for now.. since it's not yet sunset and it's impacting your work

Level 2

Oh Yes it's not on the left panel either. You are right, we might have to regain the access from the system admin. Thank you! 

Community Advisor

You're welcome

While I agree in "theory" with our admin starting to remove Reports access... with 5 months left, they wouldn't want people creating new reports there... but I bet they forgot about Real Time access.... 

Hopefully Adobe had some plans for this, and that when they turn off "Reports" they remember that Real Time still uses that navigation...

Also, I am worried about scheduled Report Builder reports, which is part of the legacy "scheduled reports"; and not part of the new "scheduled projects"... 

Community Advisor

Yes, I think it's an issue from access point. Try with your admin to regain the access of Reports in Workspace.