Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

We Want Participation Metrics

Level 6

I don't know if this is  a bug, but participation metrics do not exist in FreeForm.

When analyzing the pages report, this is a critical metric.  Can we get this added?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Not a bug but rather a feature request. Agreed this is very helpful. This is something we are working on and will be adding in the near future.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Not a bug but rather a feature request. Agreed this is very helpful. This is something we are working on and will be adding in the near future.

Level 1

Justin Grover wrote...

can we get an ETA on when this will be released? it's one of the biggest reasons why our team can't transition over to using this tool completely among a few others.

Employee

We cannot provide an ETA, but it is definitely one of the top features that we will be adding soon. For what it's worth, you can now use calculated metrics to create views with different allocation settings. For example you can build a calculated metric called "Revenue Participation" which contains only the Revenue metric, but sets the allocation for revenue to "Participation." This is only intended as a short-term workaround, but it does accomplish the same thing. 

Level 1

BenjaminGaines wrote...

We cannot provide an ETA, but it is definitely one of the top features that we will be adding soon. For what it's worth, you can now use calculated metrics to create views with different allocation settings. For example you can build a calculated metric called "Revenue Participation" which contains only the Revenue metric, but sets the allocation for revenue to "Participation." This is only intended as a short-term workaround, but it does accomplish the same thing. 

Thanks Ben! I'll try that out and see how it works :) 

PS: I love this new interface! So very excited!