Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

video time viewed report: Time viewed not correct

Level 1

Hi. 

We are using Version 15 and are trying to get data regarding time viewed for each of the videos.  The site is low volume -- with about 100K unique visits per month.  If I look at the "Video Time Viewed Report" for a given day (July 1), the recorded time I'm getting is... "3090117321315:21:24" -- which is clearly not correct (even as seconds).  Anyone able to provide thoughts as to why this might be happening?

Thanks,

George

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Does it do that for any other days? If it's not a one-off, it sounds like an implementation issue. 

I'd recommend playing the video in question with the debugger open - you'll be able to see the data sent to the Analytics servers for each video request.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Does it do that for any other days? If it's not a one-off, it sounds like an implementation issue. 

I'd recommend playing the video in question with the debugger open - you'll be able to see the data sent to the Analytics servers for each video request.