Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Unity Revenue Tracking

Level 1

I can't seem to get any revenue tracking from my Unity app. The revenue documentation says to send a revenue event like:

1. s.products="Mens;Shoes;1;35.99"
  2. s.events="purchase"

But the Unity plugin has a limited API, there really is only TrackState and TrackAction. I'm currently doing this:

1. Dictionary<string, object> parms = new Dictionary<string, object>();
  2. parms.Add("products", string.Format("{0};{1};{2};{3}", productType, productId, quantity, dollarValue));
  3. ADBMobile.TrackAction("purchase", parms);

I can see all of the total occurrences of the "purchase action". And in my next release I will be adding an "events" parameter to try and match the documentation:

1. parms.Add("events", "purchase");

Is there something else that I am missing? Should this be inside a call to TrackState? Is there something in the panel that I would need to set up in order for these events to register as revenue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Andrew,

I would use the following based on your code:

Dictionary<string, object> parms = new Dictionary<string, object>();

arms.Add("&&events","event1" ); //set custom events

parms.Add("&&products", string.Format("{0};{1};{2};{3}", productType, productId, quantity, dollarValue)); //set product string

ADBMobile.TrackAction("purchase", parms);

Thanks,

Asheesh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Andrew,

I would use the following based on your code:

Dictionary<string, object> parms = new Dictionary<string, object>();

arms.Add("&&events","event1" ); //set custom events

parms.Add("&&products", string.Format("{0};{1};{2};{3}", productType, productId, quantity, dollarValue)); //set product string

ADBMobile.TrackAction("purchase", parms);

Thanks,

Asheesh

Level 1

Thanks Asheesh, I will give that a try. Do you know why the "&&" characters are necessary?

Level 1

This does appear to be working btw.