Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Unique Customer Metric

Level 1

All, I was able to find documentation on a unique customer metric similar to GA's Buyers metric but I don't see this metric in Workspace. is there a way to see how many unique buyers there were as a metric?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

1839563_pastedImage_0.png
This is a relatively simple custom metric to create.  Depending on what you need represented the segment could be at the visitor level instead of visit level as shown above.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

1839563_pastedImage_0.png
This is a relatively simple custom metric to create.  Depending on what you need represented the segment could be at the visitor level instead of visit level as shown above.

Level 1

Thanks, I've tried this where I set, the buyer segment I created on the Unique Visitors metric. However, I get results where orders is lower than buyers which shouldn't be possible.

1839776_pastedImage_2.png1839768_pastedImage_0.png1839769_pastedImage_1.png

Level 5

What breakdown are you using?  It could be an issue with how you are combining with that dimension?=.

Level 5

As an example; a user could interact with a value of a dimension within a visit , but the order might not be attributed to that dimension.  This would explain a difference.

Level 1

That would make sense it's custom dimension used to breakdown marketing parameters, so technically a user could interact with multiple marketing channels in the same visit.

thanks,