Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.

Tracking default/System pages in SharePoint Environment

Level 2

Hi Guys,

I am trying to track the default/system pages for one of SharePoint Internal site i.e., non editable pages, to add the code snippet.Is there any possible ways to track pages on not adding the code snippet on .aspx pages.

Please suggest me steps on below questions

1. If my web page is built on SharePoint environment with standard default template pages(non-editable pages) or system pages, will be able to track data from such web pages? if possible, please suggest.

2. How to track the pages and default standard pages/system pages in Share point modern team sites?

3. What are the possible ways to send the beacon request to default pages/System pages in share point environments?

4. Suggest few possible sample libraries (custom) integrations that can be embedded to SharePoint to get the page views for standard pages(default pages) request to Adobe Analytics?

Thanks,

BS

0 Replies