Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

thousand separator

Level 2

Hi,

can anyone point me in the direction where to change thousand separators in Analytics/marketing cloud? Today we have commas separating, but when downlaoding reports in CSV that causes tons of extra work....

-Magnus

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

magnusf30000295​ this means you need to wait until april (hopefully) to be able to change the settings.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

jen.lasser

I haven't seen it yet, shouldn't the option be available by now?

Employee Advisor

We are targeting the Apr 11 release for this change (sorry Urs, it slipped a little from the original date we discussed). The release notes have been updated to reflect this: Experience Cloud Help

Community Advisor

no problem, was just confused to not see the option after the release. happy to see it in the april release...

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

magnusf30000295​ this means you need to wait until april (hopefully) to be able to change the settings.

Level 2

was convinced that was announced before last release as you said, that was why i was adressing the topic. Thenks for helpful answers.