Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.
SOLVED

Success event attribution specific to Google ad words

Level 1

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions as I'm looking into a nearly 50% drop in Ad Platform>Google ad words success events that began in June 2022. But it is specific to Google Adwords and no other platform. Any suggestions in trying to trouble shoot this drop that has historically never happened before? Anything would be greatly appreciated as I haven't been able to find any explanation thus far. Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is the drop only in your Adobe Data? Or in Google Ads as well? Is it possible that someone changed the settings in Google Ads so that the attribution isn't mapping properly into your data?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Is the drop only in your Adobe Data? Or in Google Ads as well? Is it possible that someone changed the settings in Google Ads so that the attribution isn't mapping properly into your data?

Level 1

Hello, Thanks for your suggestions. Let me confirm on our end and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks!