Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Share Product and catch email id by using Adobe Launch or Adobe Target

Community Advisor

Hello everyone,

I want to track when customer share a product with other users (prospect or customer). How can i catch the email id or social account by using Launch or AT?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

The below link helps us to place custom javascript at launch, but here, you need to get the email HTML element class name or id attribute to fetch email address and at the same time, you need to get the share button class name or id attribute to perform client event. based on this you need to write your custom logic.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/core-services-learn/implementing-in-websites-with-launch/conf...

Alternative way is you can do the same thing in the frontend.

You need to get the logged-in email id in the custom javascript, then on click event of share button build data layer JS object and send it to the _satellite.track("shareButton") method.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

The below link helps us to place custom javascript at launch, but here, you need to get the email HTML element class name or id attribute to fetch email address and at the same time, you need to get the share button class name or id attribute to perform client event. based on this you need to write your custom logic.

https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/core-services-learn/implementing-in-websites-with-launch/conf...

Alternative way is you can do the same thing in the frontend.

You need to get the logged-in email id in the custom javascript, then on click event of share button build data layer JS object and send it to the _satellite.track("shareButton") method.