Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Sharable Links & Date Ranges

Level 1

Hello!

My team is discussing the possibility of sharing reporting via the new "sharable link" feature within Adobe Analytics. One of the biggest benefits of the sharable reporting is the ability to change the date range within the shared report, so users can see metrics from the specific date range they are looking for. My question is - if a user wants to be able to 1) look at metrics from a specific date range and 2) compare those metrics to the "previous period" or "YoY" - would they be able to do this? For example, if I take a look at metrics from May 15 - 30, is there a way for the comparison metrics to show May 1 - 15, and update automatically as users change the date range in the reporting?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sort of... if you are using the "relative date ranges to calendar" feature, you should be able to make a rolling date range relative to the selected data range.... the problem is, I don't know if it will adjust properly to support a month, or a week, or a few random days, etc chosen by the user.

You may have to add some instructions to stick to a specific granularity to make the report function better...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sort of... if you are using the "relative date ranges to calendar" feature, you should be able to make a rolling date range relative to the selected data range.... the problem is, I don't know if it will adjust properly to support a month, or a week, or a few random days, etc chosen by the user.

You may have to add some instructions to stick to a specific granularity to make the report function better...