Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Setting up FTP site for Report Builder reports

Level 1

Hi there, I'm a newbie in the Adobe Analytics world.

I’ve a quick question. I want to set up an FTP site to get the reports there using the Excel Report builder add-in from the data warehouse. Do you know how that solution could be architected, at least theoretically? Do I have to talk to set up that ftp site with Adobe or do I have to set up that ftp within my company? Is that sFTP or just FTP? Any insight would be much appreciated! Thanks for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Once you have your workbook the way you want in report builder, you can go to Schedule Report Requests​. Under Advanced delivery options, there's a place you can select FTP and enter in your FTP credentials.

Adobe can provide you with an FTP site if you contact customer care and request one; you can also use your own FTP space that won't have the restrictions the Adobe one would have. People typically stick to regular FTP (not SFTP).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Once you have your workbook the way you want in report builder, you can go to Schedule Report Requests​. Under Advanced delivery options, there's a place you can select FTP and enter in your FTP credentials.

Adobe can provide you with an FTP site if you contact customer care and request one; you can also use your own FTP space that won't have the restrictions the Adobe one would have. People typically stick to regular FTP (not SFTP).

Level 1

Thanks Gigazelle! I appreciate your response...