Expand my Community achievements bar.

Session refresh problem with cookie consent

Level 1

Hi,

We have recently implemented a consent manager in our domain. And after it, our session refresh traffic have increased over a 30%. We have been investigating and we think it is because we run synchronously our visitor API and the getInstance function and our Adobe appmeasurement asynchronously (before accepting cookies only the sync runs, after accepting cookies then runs the async). And when you accept cookies and before moving to another page, as it was all run separetly, Adobe does not take from the ACMV cookie the MID and takes the FID. 

We need to keep the visitor API and the getInstance function run synchronously because of AdobeTarget.

We tried to put the getInstance function also in the appmeasurement and our session refresh traffic went down inmediately, but it seems like we were losing data.

I'm writing here to see if anyone could give me a solution of calling the cookie ACMV to Adobe from the async and keeping this function running synchronously.

Thanks!!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies