Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Self Service Type-Dimension

Level 1

When do we use Self service type(v70) and Self Service Detail(v71) and what is the definition of these dimension? Any documentation available?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, I am guessing that you have taken over an implementation from someone? eVars (like v70 and v71) are custom dimensions... this means they are unique to your suite and organization. Unfortunately, only the person who set those up would know what the definition is.... If that person is no longer available, you might be able to dig into the implementation, figure out where and when those events are triggered and create a definition based on how you see them being used.

Taking over an implementation is hard, and harder still if there isn't proper documentation about it... If you want, I can help with tips on taking over an implementation...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, I am guessing that you have taken over an implementation from someone? eVars (like v70 and v71) are custom dimensions... this means they are unique to your suite and organization. Unfortunately, only the person who set those up would know what the definition is.... If that person is no longer available, you might be able to dig into the implementation, figure out where and when those events are triggered and create a definition based on how you see them being used.

Taking over an implementation is hard, and harder still if there isn't proper documentation about it... If you want, I can help with tips on taking over an implementation...