Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segments are not added to Data Warehouse

Level 2

Hi,

I'm experiencing trouble due to missing segments in the Data warehouse tool within Adobe Marketing Suite. Some of my segments simply are not present in the list on the Data Warehouse request page, while they are present in the segment library. Renaming them, or saving them as a new segment does NOT lead to the segments being added to the Data Warehouse segment list.

Solution requested urgently because I'm currently not able to extract data for my stakeholders.

Kind regards,

Mark

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mark,

Are the segments compatible with Data Warehouse? You can check product compatibility by opening the segments in Segment manager. Below is a screenshot for your reference.

1269687_pastedImage_0.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Mark,

Are the segments compatible with Data Warehouse? You can check product compatibility by opening the segments in Segment manager. Below is a screenshot for your reference.

1269687_pastedImage_0.png

Level 2

Hey,

Thanks for your mail. Learned that sequenced segments are not compatible with Data Warehouse which sucks. Will pull the required data manually from the API then.

Cheers