Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Segment - Tags/Folder

Level 1

One of the biggest features I use in Adobe AdHoc is the segment folder, which I use to manage/share segments out to my direct team. Will this be in the future enhancements of this tool so I can ensure that our team is ONLY using these segments, similar to AdHoc?

[img]Screen Shot 2015-09-16 at 12.07.51 PM.png[/img]

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

With the release happening today, you will be able to "curate" the segments in a project so that users of the project can only use those segments. I think this will reproduce the use case you are describing in Ad Hoc Analysis. You can also "tag" a group of segments so that it is easy to add them to a project in one action. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

With the release happening today, you will be able to "curate" the segments in a project so that users of the project can only use those segments. I think this will reproduce the use case you are describing in Ad Hoc Analysis. You can also "tag" a group of segments so that it is easy to add them to a project in one action. 

Level 1

Thanks Ben! 

Do you have documentation on how to search for the segments that I've tagged? I can't seem to figure out a way to do that...

Employee

If you use # then you can search for a tag. Here is a video that we just recorded that shows how to do that in the left rail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7b9ErxnXWE&index=8&list=PL2tCx83mn7GtEOdDGKSAwSKKqv2C6vyYl