Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Segment Drop Down

Level 1

Hi, I am getting an error message when i try to select more than 10 segments in the segment dropdown, why is that happening? Any idea 

ShiwaniSh_0-1725953896216.png

3 Replies

Level 1

@ShiwaniSh  Can you please help us know where exactly you are selecting the segments ? From which drop down you are referring here ? Can you please share the screenshot for that as well ?

Level 4

@ShiwaniSh This usually happens when depending on the complexity of the segments applied. Is the error thrown if you use less than 10 segments? It might be worth sharing a screenshot of how the segments are built because there are likely options to optimise. 

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Hi @ShiwaniSh, it's possible that the complexity of your segments is too much for workspace to handle. Try saving your dashboard, close it and reopen it. Does it still give you the same error? 

Try replicating the issue with a different set of segments, try simpler segments. If it still happens, then there might be something going on and you should reach out to client care about it. 

If it's the complexity of your segments, see if there is a way that you can simplify them, or reduce the amount that you're using. 10+ segments sounds like you're trying to get to a very specific section of customers/interactions. Stuff like "equals any of" takes more processing power than "equals", for example. So see if you can make changes to make your segments less complex.