Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!

Segment Creation

Level 1

Hi all - 

Looking for some help with creating a segment: 

I want to create a segment that helps me know if a specific Page (e.g., offer X page) has contributed to a conversion (e.g., booking), but ONLY want to see that page (e.g., offer X page) listed in the freeform table when I add the segment in the freeform table. The offer X page does not have any CTA to contribute to the conversion, but just want to know within the visit did that contribute to conversion. The key thing I want is that when I add the Page Dimension in the table under that "created segment" I just want to see that page and if it's had any contribution. I dont want to see all the other pages in the visit. 

Example: Freeform Table

Segment Name (Segment)

> Page (Dimension)

>> Offer Page (I only want the specific page that I identified in the segment)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor and Adobe Champion

Unfortunately, what you want isn't really possible with segment logic. If you want to see a page related to orders, you need to use a visit (or visitor) level segment. And a visit level segment is going to return everything in that visit, so if you break it down by page it will return all of the pages that you saw in the visit. So, you have a couple options.

Option 1 - make the visit segment, break it down by page, then select the page name you want and click "display only selected rows" so it limits the pages seen.

Option 2 - instead of making a segment, make a custom metric for your conversion and use a different attribution model, such as linear or participation. Both of these would give credit to the page the page you're interested in (as well as every other page in the visit). Then you can bring in the page dimension and filter for the page that you want.