Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Segment creation from a list

Level 2

Hi,

I have a list of 100 products that I would like to use in segment creation.  I'd like the segment to include all pages that contain any of the 100 products (essentially the product description pages).  How do I import a file with the product SKUs to build something like this?

Thanks,

Patrick Flynn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi patrickf45191576​,

Currently there isn't a way to import file with the product SKUs to build a segment with 100 products. As an easy workaround, you can have all those 100 products in a text file separated by a space, copy them and then use "contains any of" condition in the segment - while pasting the copied 100 product SKUs.

So it will essentially look something like Products contains any of A B C D E F G H..... where A, B, C are product SKUs in this example.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi patrickf45191576​,

Currently there isn't a way to import file with the product SKUs to build a segment with 100 products. As an easy workaround, you can have all those 100 products in a text file separated by a space, copy them and then use "contains any of" condition in the segment - while pasting the copied 100 product SKUs.

So it will essentially look something like Products contains any of A B C D E F G H..... where A, B, C are product SKUs in this example.

Level 2

Hi  - thanks for the quick response.  Is there a limit to how many items I can have in my list?

Employee Advisor

No limit, as far as I know.